Black or Dark Gray Large Single

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to keep my Dark Gray Large Single after all but am wondering if I should exchange for black as I don't have a black bag and this is very nice in black. Somehow I always gravitate towards other colors instead.
    For those of you that own the Dark Gray color do you feel that it is just as neutral and wearable as the black? I wear blue, purple, and pink tones with either jeans or gray or black slacks.

2. While I think almost everyone should have a black bag, there are plenty of other nice black bags, but it's hard to find a nice shade of gray IMO. It's still a neutral colour and it sounds like it would fit into your wardrobe, but at the same time it's also a little unexpected. I would definitely keep the gray and get a black bag somewhere down the line.

3. ^ i agree! dark grey is such an amazing neutral, and he realy nailed the color as a true dark grey. i would keep it too and find some other bag (either a single or another style altogether) to get in classic black

4. i agree. keep the dark grey. it such a nice shade of grey and that can be difficult to find down the line. black is ALWAYS available.

5. i love black, but i love grey even more. stick with the grey. if you wear a lot of black like i do, grey bags stand out a lot more than black ones. plus, like faith said, there are so many great black bag choices out there, you'll find something without even really having to look.

6. I have a dark grey rio and it is a great neutral. I also have a black Vera. I vote to keep the dark grey.

7. Thanks everyone. You helped confirm what I believe I already knew. There is a reason I don't have a black bag yet. Def keeping the dark gray. It truly is a great color. Thinking I am liking the new rose color as well.

8. I am way late but I definitely say keep the gray! It is a beautiful color.

9. yay, i'm just glad you kept both!

10. I'm glad you kept both. Yes I would keep the gray. You can always get the black later on. :biggrin: