Black or Cream? Which Ferragamo bag should I get?

?

Should I buy a black or cream Ferragamo Marisa?

1. Black

2. Magnolia (cream)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies! I want to buy a Ferragamo Marisa but I don't know which color to get! Black would go with everything but the cream is so yummy (not to mention it "pops"). Also, should I get it with the chain handles or...? Any and all help would be much appreciated!:flowers:

chain.jpg
  2. definitely cream! love the color

3. Cream, its gorgeous :love:

4. CREAM!!!!
    I've been off black bags for awhile now.
    Cream though, it's such a decadent color. And in that bag, it's totally RICH.
    YUMMMMMMMM.

5. I actually prefer the Marissa in black. It's a classic in black with the regular handles. If you're looking for a more "edgy" version then the cream with the chain handles is a nice idea. I actually bought a black one with silver hardware not too long ago. It's a fabulous bag! Let us know what you decide.

6. the one in the photo is wonderful and very versatile!:queen:
    you can wear it as you wear the black one, since it's cream and black and the chain handles are adorable!
    go for it!!!:biggrin:

7. Definitely go for the cream color!

8. They're both amazing, and the Marisa is one of my HG... enjoy it!

9. Okay, so cream seems to be the popular choice...should I go sans chain handles?

So now what, the regular Marisa or the chain linked Ferragamo?

10. Magnolia! and yes Chain handles.

11. OMG that cream one is TDF!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    go go go for it!!
    Its pic is one of those i didnt have to view more than once to say my verdict!! :love:
    Its reEeeEeeeEeally gorgeos!! :tender:

12. It would help if u post a pic of how the regular handles would look like? :rolleyes: although i see the chains one is absouloutely lovely!! yet i cant compare without a pic :upsidedown:
    <<rrrr lordguinny!! u make wanna go back to Ferragamo and see this one!! :nuts: although i just bought a little one from them a few days ago :P

13. Okay, so here are comparison photos. The first two are the Ferragamos with the chain. This is called " Salvatore Ferragamo
    Ganci Leather Shoulder Bag". I couldn't find the regular Marisa without the chain so I posted the larger version but you can get a sense of the colour by looking at the larger version.

Now I think I want the purple one!!! Both are on style-drop. the purple is on sale for 910 and the other one for 1140.

ferragamo rouge.jpg rouge2.jpg chain.jpg creamferra.jpg withoutchain.jpg
  14. Everyone should have at least one fabulously rich cream bag. I say go for that one.

15. I did it! I purchased the LAST one on neimanmarcus.com!!! :yahoo: I used their LASTCALL shipping promotion too, so I got free shipping. It was the most I have ever spent on a non-LV or Chloe bag (it came to $1200) but I think it'll be worth it!!!

I can't wait for it to come! I'll post pics when it arrives. Thank you ladies for helping me out! :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice