Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Hi everyone!

I'm in the zone to buy a Carker by Anya Hindmarch:

www.anyahindmarch.com, click on United Kingdom

Go to the collection, top handle bags

It's shown in Cream, but it also comes in black. I'm thinking of using it as a work bag, as it will easily fit my laptop. My only question is re. colour. I think the cream is an odd cream, hard to fit in with outfits and shoes? Then again, who wants another black bag?

Please let me have your opinions! And has anyone used this bag? What's your experience?

I'd got for cream as I think it does go with most colours. I just think the Carker looks a bit bland in black.
I've got some Hindmarch bags but not the Carker - I go for the more unstructured ones. Good luck with your choice.

Oh, there has been quite some discussion on the Carker - (eh Miss Sooky, ;) - I love it and good choice - I was contemplating getting it in patent black

the cream is great but a tricky colour especially for work - as it is a work bag I think black is your best bet. enjoy!

The black would be so much more practical but the cream is really special - who wants to be practical all the time!! I guess if you travel on the tube a lot it might be a problem, you'll just have to be extra careful with it.

Tough choice. Keeping the cream clean could be an issue. Black is practical. I prefer the cream, but depending on how you would use it each day, would black be a better color? I think you'd be happy with either one.

Thanks everyone for replying! I'm trying on bags tonight and will let you know! Personally, I'm thinking black is the most practical for me but I may be seduced by the cream one....