black or cornflower (bluet) city ??

1. hi guys bal NY has a city ink i just received an email now and aloharag has the blue cornflower which one should i get for a first bag? i havent seen cornflower IRL

2. hi guys sorry wrong message heading that INK not black or cornflower city -- SORRY :smile:

3. The cornflower is beautiful IMO, as is the ink. I would choose the ink only because I love darker colors for b-bags.. but the cornflower looks so gorgeous in pics! The only thing is, I can never get a clear idea of what it really looks like because sometimes it looks so bright and other times, it looks darker.

4. Oh this is hard! I know everyone here loves the ink, but Ive never seen it IRL so my vote goes to cornflower. I love bright colors for my bags!

5. I love both.
    Both are extremely versatile.
    I say, if you want a color, get the cornflower.

Also- the reason I didn't get the ink was because i already have my perfect black bag, and while the ink is MUCH better than a simple black, they simply weren't different enough.
    That being said, the Cornflower is the most gorgeous blue.

6. I say get the cornflower. I have a cornflower City and it is gorgeous. It's the perfect shade of blue. It can be used in all four seasons. The ink is more of a winter bag IMO.

7. Ooohhhh this topic is very close to my heart! To pick between Cornflower vs Ink was really killing me as I was getting my first b-bag. I LOVE them both! And even though I've picked the ink, I still love cornflower (and had I picked cornflower, I'd be dreaming about ink right now) :sad:

Sorry I can't really help you, but I ended up with the ink thinking my first b-bag is going to be with me for a loooongggg time, so it has to be a color that I wouldn't look at in a few years and thought to myself "what the heck was I thinking?" and had to be some color that would match everything. Since ink is dark, it's very very very versatile, and the purple/blue/black undertones are soooooo pretty. I even ended up buying a mini purse/coin purse in ink to match my city because I love it so much!

8. That one is a super easy one for me. Ink would be my very first choice! Its way too neat of a color/colors! Let us know what you decide :smile: Come on and join the PF ink club!! LOL!!

9. Cornflower Blue rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be madly in love with the incredible richness of the hue.

10. I saw cornflower yesterday at Barney's. The way I can best describe the color is that it looks like a vivid blue ceylon sapphire.

11. I think for the first bag, you want to have the color as versatile as possible.. I think you should get ink.. it's more versatile.. cornflower looks great with jeans...IMO... good luck in deciding & let us know your decision..

12. I had orginally reserved a cornflower at Barneys but when I got there, and saw the ink, I fell in love. The cornflower is a beautiful color but I think the ink is so much more versatile, it goes with everything.

13. i'm going to have to say, Cornflower! i've got a cornflower twiggy and i totally love it!!!! :smile: the colour is just so yum!

14. This is where I say, it's all relative!

I have a cornflower and I don't really think it looks great with blue jeans. With black and grey jeans? Sure.
    I also think they are both equally as versatile.
    Ink, because it's such a deep gorgeous purple in bright light, but a "black" to most eyes in passing.
    Cornflower because it pairs AMAZINGLY with all neutral colors. Cornflower and Browns :love: To DIE for!

Also like other people have said, Cornflower is a fun S/S color and works well as a F/W color too!!

15. So have we all completely confused you by now? LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice