black or coral easy caviar?

Domo

May 2, 2013
Hello ladies , I am having a tough time on choosing black or coral easy caviar . I love the size and weight of this bag , its perfect and the zipper just make it even better. The black is sent by my SA and coral is a picture I found on this forum .

Personally I would choose the coral without thinking but I just have too many pink shade bags and no black bag at all . My bf and my friends wants me to get the black . What do you guys think ? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410411029.486064.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410411043.222754.jpg

Hello ladies , I am having a tough time on choosing black or coral easy caviar . I love the size and weight of this bag , its perfect and the zipper just make it even better. The black is sent by my SA and coral is a picture I found on this forum .

Personally I would choose the coral without thinking but I just have too many pink shade bags and no black bag at all . My bf and my friends wants me to get the black . What do you guys think ? View attachment 2747273View attachment 2747274

Are you buying the bag to use yourself or for your bf and friends to use? :smile:

It depend on what you already have in your collection. I like both colors. If you already black flap, then coral is great choice. Since you have lots of pink shade Chanel, then Black is nice for everyday wear.