Black or Bubble Gum City

it's depend, jus choose the one u that u think u could carry it everday
i have a case that i bought a season color due to it rare and end up only use something that easy match like LV speedy....

That's a tough decision!

Does the BG make your heart swoon? If so, get it because they won't be around long.

But a Black City is the classic Bbag and will always be easy to use. But as everyone has said, you can get one easily every season, so there's no rush.

I think it just depends on how much you love the BG....will you be disappointed if you don't have it or can you live without it?

Black! It goes with everything, it's timeless and classic, don't have to worry about handle stains showing, and even though black might be a "yawn" color, it really isn't......so gorgeous IRL! I'm unloading my Twiggys for a Black City too!:tup:

If you're going to just have 1, get a black. I have just 1 bbag - a black city I got in 05. I bought another one, a pale rose (light pink) in 06 - and sold it shortly after. I'm more than content with my one, black city :yes:

It depends what you will wear everyday but i think black is such a versatile colour - goes with everything and have no problem in what season your in.

I do love the bubblegum colour tho but i see that as more as a bag i would use occasional..it is a hard decision!

Black is an everyday colour, so if you need a black bag, then i think you'd havve to buy it, but if you just have a an everyday bag i'd took bg for sure, cause as other gals said it wont be easy to find it in the future

I would normally say you should go with the black, since it's timeless, but if you're in love with BG you should go for it. You can always get a black handbag from almost every designer, but only Balenciaga makes high-end handbags in all the colors of the rainbow!

Have you considred a Black with Silver Giant Hardware (SGH) or Gold Giant Hardware (GGH)? Some of the tpfers have posted pics of these and the giant hardware really gives it added bling and pop of color.
Black is probably more practical; you don't see stains and you can use it everywhere. I love the SS 08 BBG Pink, but you have to be a pink girl to use it daily. Having said that, it will be alot harder to get a BBG Pink bag once it's out of stock.. whereas black is produced every season.