Black or Brown Jumbo flap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to get one in caviar. I want everyone's opinions please on which color. I already have 3 black chanel bags (one in caviar) so I was thinking about brown but I have several Louis Vuitton monogram and damier bags which I consider "brown." So, which one looks nicer the brown or black caviar flap?

2. Wow, both colors would be stunning, but since you already have 3 black bags, I would go for the Brown.

Most of my bags are black, and I also have been contemplating whether my next bag should be brown.

3. brown~

4. brown without a doubt. please let us know what you decide on and post pictures.

5. Since you already have "Black CHANEL bags", I'd choose Brown Chanel. LV monogram/damier have completelly different vibe, compare to Chanel Jumbo flap IMHO.

6. Brown--you've got enough black Chanel. :P

7. same here, I would go for brown since u have quite a collection of black already.

8. brown brown brown!! the brown caviar is gorgeous

9. I am in love with the brown caviar jumbo flap. If I didn't have the black jumbo, I would have grabbed it immediately. Now, I have to torture myself over whether to get it....

10. I agree! LV mono looks totally different from Chanel's brown - go for the brown!!!

11. i think the brown too. The brown is such a rich looking chocolate brown.

12. i would say go for the brown...i looove my brown caviar bag

13. Since you have black, I'd say go for the brown Jumbo. Its GORGEOUS!

14. Definitely brown :heart:.

15. is the Dark Brown colour caviar Jumbo classic flap going to be limited or permanent collection ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice