Black or Brown Gaucho Double

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have decided to get one from the outlet. Could not decide which color to choose from a Black or Brown? What do you guys prefer?

Actually I wanted a red one but the picture doesn't reflect a dark red color. So have put aside but anyone out there has a red gaucho double, please tell how the real red looks like. Maybe i will change it to a red color. I have many black & brown bags.

Thanks.

:P:P:P

2. this is a picture that shows well how the red looks in natural light:smile:

[​IMG]

51872791_o.jpg
  3. Red is stunning and very neutral.

[​IMG]

IMG_3443.jpg
  4. Have shown the red color to my daughter and also managed to pull out a pic of L.L wearing it. L.L is very beatiful with the red guacho and my daughter agreed too. But she said L.L has a very fair skin and I have tan skin, so it would be much better for me to have it in black or brown. So I have decided to chose the brown over the black.

Thank you guys for showing me the real red. Appreciated. I really love this purse forum. We have so many nice guys, no I should said many nice ladies out there.

;);)

5. I went for the brown because I have way too many black bags. The olive is also very pretty. You really can't go wrong. It just depends on what you need.

6. I have the red - love it!! I would think the black though would go with everything

7. i also prefer the red one :smile: