Black or Black/Tan

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Colour Choice

1. Black

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
  2. *

Black/Tan

40 vote(s)
    59.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. black/tan!

2. Black on black!!!!

3. Black :smile:

4. Deciding on the same thing. I'm planing on getting a matching combination in the boeing style- does anyone know of black/black or black/ran is easier to find in Boeing? That's pretty much going to make the decision for me :smile:. Also- does the tan patina? Thanks!

5. Black and Tan

6. I prefer the black/tan colour, I think it looks smarter than plain black. A few times when I've been in contact with Goyard in London, they have been running low on, or are out of the red and black/tan colours in certain items. I wouldn't be bothered about having to settle for a plain black piece though, I just prefer the tan trim.

7. I thought that I wanted black/tan until I saw them in person. Fell in love with the black on black - bought the croisere 35 and the SL PM. They look so sophisticated together!

8. Sounds classy! Pictures please!!! Are they floating around somewhere on TPF? :graucho:

9. The St. Louis is around here somewhere and I had a problem with my croisiere strap and it's around here somewhere....I'm not very good with taking photos! Maybe I'll find some time over the weekend. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice