Black or Black/Tan

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Colour Choice

1. Black

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
  2. *

Black/Tan

40 vote(s)
    59.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok I'm looking to buy a St. Louis in the near future:graucho:

I just need colour help, Black, or Black/Tan

2. Black & Gold!

3. I am trying to decide as well, will be ordering from the London store . They both look nice. Bit I might get a PM, black with tan trim

4. Tan on Black

5. Black/Tan, gives the bag a bit more character imo!

6. i'm having a hard time deciding between the two colors, too. However, I'm leaning more towards the black/tan as I think it'll go more w/ everything.

7. I just purchased a GM in the Black/Tan and I think it was such a great choice. It's a beautiful combination that goes with everything! Good luck!

8. I voted 4 black
    Though I own a burgendy GM
    I think the black and tan combination goes very well with the other models

Good luck!

9. Black/Tan gets my vote :tup:

10. black and tan hands down!! i love that color, it is so rich!! i have pics i recently uploaded under the goyard for men's topic and also a thread i started...

11. Is black/tan and black/gold the same thing?

12. Yup. ;)

Attached Files:

13. I think that the black and British tan is much more handsome than the plain black.

14. I like the all black.. In my opinion, having the tan trim makes it look a bit more LV to me.

15. I went with black. I think it would also depend if you decide to have it customized and what colours you wish to combine ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice