Black or Beige GST?

Which GST?

• Black

• Beige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for all the feedback. It is REALLY appreciated. It seems like most people are saying I should get black with silver hardware since I already have a black with gold hw. My heart originally went with beige, but the only drawback is that is might look too old on me. I still have a few weeks to think about this before I make my decision but the feedback is helping to guide me.

Hi! I bought the black with g/h last year & then the beige one a few months later. I ended up selling the black to a friend this year as I ended up not using it at all after I got the beige one. It looks so "fresh" (yes, my other Chanels are black) & it goes with lighter-colored clothing as well as black.

I've been reading the forum and it sounds like the PST and GST will both go up in price in March? Guess I will have to buy this bag sooner than expected to beat the increase. It's too bad that Chanel has launched this marketing ploy to be more exclusive bc it is really making it hard for many people who truly love Chanel to afford it. :sad:

i also want the GST! actually, i think the beige is not blingy at all, and is just as easy to match as black.

think of it as a nude pair of shoes that you can wear with almost any outfit...

plus, its less common than the black 1