Black or Beige GST?

Which GST?

• Black

• Beige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dear TPFers,

I heard GST is going to be discontinued.. so im hoping to grab one.. but im liking both Black GHW and Beige GHW (can only afford to have one).

Im planning to use it everyday for errads, shooping, travelling, work (since it can fit 13" Macbook Air ).

If I buy Beige colour, will it have colour transfer if I use it for an everday bag? Any owners of beige GST would be helpful for advise of long-term use..

Thanking you in advanced for all your help gorgus ladies!! Have a good day [

Attaching my friend's GST but in SHW for reference [emoji76]

ATTACH]3122556[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441793187.558429.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441793187.558429.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 218
This is a helpful thread to ease your concern of color transfer. You should be fine

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/color-transfer-on-my-red-caviar-jumbo-thats-421851.html

Not sure where you are but GST has been discontinued in US though

Dear TPFers,

I heard GST is going to be discontinued.. so im hoping to grab one.. but im liking both Black GHW and Beige GHW (can only afford to have one).

Im planning to use it everyday for errads, shooping, travelling, work (since it can fit 13" Macbook Air ).

If I buy Beige colour, will it have colour transfer if I use it for an everday bag? Any owners of beige GST would be helpful for advise of long-term use..

Thanking you in advanced for all your help gorgus ladies!! Have a good day [

Attaching my friend's GST but in SHW for reference [emoji76]

ATTACH]3122556[/ATTACH]

I did it!! I got the beige with gold hardware. I'm very excited. I ended up getting one from my trusted consignment shop…partly because since I did go with beige, and it will be my daily bag, I didn't want it to be impeccably flawless to begin with. (is that weird??)

I'm in love with my 5 year old boy, btw. Today, I went to volunteer at an after school class of his. He eyed the Chanel with his familiar mini-bags of pretzels for a snack and says, "Mommy is that your bag?" I say, "yes…" and he says, "It's really beautiful!"

Gosh, that little guy is going to have a lucky wife someday. What five year old boy a) notices a new bag and b) can appreciate a bag as beautiful??! A testament to Chanel and to my son ;)

So adorable [emoji7]