Black on Black Paddy on NM.com Now!

1. It's called the Paddington Cross Shoulder Bag. I like it. Just can't figure out the width of the shoulder strap. Haven't seen this one before. If anyone finds another pic, please post.

Thanks.

2. Wow - interesting. Not sure if I really like it. I wonder if the hardware is coated as well and whether it will peel?

3. hmm. I wonder if the black/black regular paddy is coming out around the same time as that one or if its going to hit stores earlier than 11/06

4. I'm not feeling it.

5. That's one weird looking bag! :weird:

6. I am not digging it either. Here is a pic, courtesy of Neimanmarcus.com
    function shimImage(img){img.src = "/store/catalog/images/shim.gif" } [​IMG]

7. When I saw it all I could think was "manbag"

8. Totally agree!:yes:

9. I love the black on black - but that is a funky looking bag. Did you see the prices??? :yucky:

Jag - I just noticed - congrats on becomming a Mod!:yahoo:

10. I hear you Ann! Did you go to the Chloe Trunk show at NM on Monday?

11. Phyllis called me at home so I did not the message until 12:30 pm. I could not make it. I figure I would have just gotten in trouble! LOL!

12. I went there yesterday to see the pics with Lisa because I could not get there Monday night! It's DANGEROUS! The Paddy Hobo and Paddy Tote look fabulous- and I just love love love Betty!~

13. I think I'd have to see one IRL. This pic is not doing anything for me. I agree that based upon the picture, it looks very masculine and the leather looks stiff and dull.

14. Thanks Ann!!! :flowers:

15. LSV.com has 2 Black on Black Paddy's but they don't have that huge shoulder strap attached to it. They show those as being available in September. Not sure about the metallic rubbing off. I also may need to see in person. Having mixed feelings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice