Black on black Classic in 2020SS

just to add on, my SA did mention that this particular leather is shiny aka "glazed".
likely, it might be referring to the glazed calf you are talking about.
are you supposed to pay the full amount as pre-order or just " reserving" ?
if you are in asia, the SAs can only assume based on the pictures and years of experience with the leather. even they do not have a chance to see the real bag.
somehow, i always feel that the SAs in US are more well-informed with latest collections and prices etc.
For now, I am not required to pay anything but only putting my name on the reservation list.

and apparently, this bag costs more than the regular "minis'' .
and snap button closure?! no way for that extra cost...

Yes, you are right. This is shiny grained calfskin. As much as I love so blacks, I cannot justify the price for the snap button closure.

Does anyone know the price yet for this one?

I think I saw $3700 from someone posted on facebook. I agreed, I don't think I want to pay that much for snap button.

hmmm, my SA said this is a regular classic flap with turnkey CC lock. Price is approximately $6000 USD and the code is A01112.
There is a non classic cc flap but not in black color and not the glazed leather.

hmmm, my SA said this is a regular classic flap with turnkey CC lock. Price is approximately $6000 USD and the code is A01112.
There is a non classic cc flap but not in black color and not the glazed leather.

$6000 for a mini? That’s crazy. I get that it’s seasonal and a runway piece, but you can get a So Black Reissue for $6000! Lol.

$6000 for a mini? That’s crazy. I get that it’s seasonal and a runway piece, but you can get a So Black Reissue for $6000! Lol.

I am pretty sure @fatcat2523 is referring to the M/L size. A01112 is the code for the medium classic. Somehow I think the discussion on the thread is getting confusing with some referencing the so black mini runway piece...My guess is that mini would be $3700 and the M/L $6000.

I am pretty sure @fatcat2523 is referring to the M/L size. A01112 is the code for the medium classic. Somehow I think the discussion on the thread is getting confusing with some referencing the so black mini runway piece...My guess is that mini would be $3700 and the M/L $6000.

Any idea if there’s a jumbo ?

It’s M/L size. Sorry for the confusion but I don’t know where the mini size came from. This is for March 2020 so I will assume Spring Summer collection?!

I have a glazed calf crossbody bag... i dont know the name of it but i ADORE it. It is actually one of my most used chanel bags! I've had it for about 2 years now and haven't had any issues with it. I was nervous at first about scratching but it is extremely durable and soft as well and no glaze issues here so far!

Hi. I’ve got a black glazed calfskin Deauville that just over two years old. It now had an iridescent sheen to it much like the bottom of your bag. I’ve seen this issue on other Chanel glazed calfskin blacks bags. Do you think it can be fixed?
Hi! I think that may have been the lighting, not my actual bag... o wasn't in a natural light but wanted to get a picture since I was using it! I would take it in to be looked at if an issue. I live in NY and have had some great experience with the new 57th street after sale / repair manager.