Black noir speedy--are these waitlisted only or are they available readily?

So far from Mirage collection only Speedy and Musette are out. Griet coming in October, all exotic skin end of November. I'm looking for Musette in Bourdeaux, but all stores are sold out :sad: or have it on hold with a long waiting list.....

My PS held one in each color for me to take a look at and I didn't waitlist. If you call 866, they will tell you that it's not available if you didn't waitlist; however, if you check with Saks, Bloomingdales (et.al) you should have some luck as not many waitlist at those places.

I have a friend who was first on the list for a Noir from a Saks out of town. It was shipped to her last week and we "oooh'ed" and "aaah'ed" over it, but she eventually decided it was just TOO much $$, so back it went. Which means that SOMEONE who thought they were SOL on the waiting list will be getting a lovely Noir!

The Vancouver LV store in Canada has a couple. I called today to put the bordeaux and noir on hold for Thursday and they said they had "a few" and there was nobody on the waitlist...hmm.. interesting.

I would STRONGLY recommend seeing these bags in person! I saw both of them today at my local store in Natick MA. They were AVAILABLE to buy. My SA told me that they will be available for customers who are interested in them. I originally didn't care for the mirage, but after seeing them both, I quickly changed my mind. They are BEAUTIFUL... wow.

I saw both of them today. There were 2 black ones left at my boutique. I thought they were pretty, especially the way there is subtle colouring on the bottom of the bag that fades into the characteristic brown, but it wasn't really my style.