black nappa coffer

ledoc8676

Aug 31, 2008
does anyone know where i can find a black nappa coffer with the gold hardware? i have checked my local saks, neiman and barneys, no luck...

i heard nordstrom also carries miu miu handbag, but not all the stores. the one in san francisco doesn't sell it :sad:

i am hoping i can find some info here. thanks so much! :smile:

I purchased mine in April from Miu Miu in New York directly. They claim that they usually carry this specific one since it is a "classic".

Good luck!

When the SA at miu miu Beverly Hills emailed me last week they still had the black nappa in stock. You can try calling them up, ask for Ashley she's really helpful.

hi lagirl226, would you mind let me know which Nordstrom in SF you went? i usually go to the one in the westfield mall close to union square. checked quite a few times and they told me they don't carry miu miu handbags. so i am very curious which store you got your coffer...

It's a classic and most Miu Miu boutiques have it in stock. I spoke to an SA last week and she commented that many buyers prefer the nappa leather and gold hardware to the new coffers.

So technically, the black nappa coffer is still in stock. The Miu Miu stores have plenty of styles that you can choose from in case you change your mind. I bought mine from Nordstrom Bellevue.

:tup:

thanks linpaddy! right now coffer is my favorite miu miu bag. i like to carry bags over the shoulder. bow bag is lovely, but i don't think it can sit on my shoulder...

i like a lot of the new colors this season, not too much into the leather and silver hardware thou... i am actually struggling between black and prugna (not sure if i got the name right), some dark purple color, i think. i have been searching for a while but was told that prugna is a seasonal one and is not available at any stores. so looks like black is my last hope...