Black Nail Polish?

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I noticed while watching the Olympics, that a lot people (celebs, regular folks, athletes...) are wearing black nail polish.

Is it a trend? Just curious?

TIA!

yeah i would say it's a big trend. not sure how long it'll be 'in'. Dark colors in general, not just black. Navy blue, cherry black, etc. is popular too. i love it on short nails. there's a thread floating around here somewhere..

blacks and dark shades will be in for a while (in my humble opinion). I love dark shades of red, blue, and plum, especially in the winter as they look great against pale skin. Thinking about it, they look good on me all year round as I live in soggy england, august and raining buckets, life isnt fair!!!!

blacks and dark shades will be in for a while (in my humble opinion). I love dark shades of red, blue, and plum, especially in the winter as they look great against pale skin.

same here. i think in terms of "trend" that it comes in and out, but it never really goes away. there are those who do it while it's trendy, and those who just love the look.