black nail polish

I personally think it's starting to look a little last-season (plus, black polish looks a little too heavy with summer clothes, IMO.) I've been wearing bright pinks and corals on my toes, sheer neutrals on my tips. I also hear white is the new "in" color :tup:

I still wear dark nail polish because I personally don't like girly colors such as pink or corals. I either go with a french manicure or OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, which is a dark purple color.

Black nail polish is so classy when worn the right way. It looks so elegant with a black and white ensemble. Try it with linen, silk, and other light weight summer fabrics and it won't look out of place at all!

The only advice I have is that you keep your nails short. Long and black would be too much

I think black nail polish will come back this winter. Right now I just want to wear light color for summer. But really, you should wear whatever you want and don't listen or follow magazines.

I still wear dark nail polish because I personally don't like girly colors such as pink or corals. I either go with a french manicure or

ITA with this!!! I am not a huge fan of the pinks,corals etc. I tend to stick with either really dark colors or really light (french manicure light). My favorite darks right now are the OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and Lippmann Collection Dark Side of the Moon. I'd love to get the Chanel!! I say go with whatever colors you like, but keep your nails short!!!