Black Multicolor Speedy...

I have a white one and I wouldn't say it's terribly heavy. NOt as heavy as say a Chloe Paddington bag. It's so incredibly gorgeous, I don't notice the weight..... So far it's holding up very very well, but I don't carry it in bad weather.

For those of you who have this bag, is it extremely heavy? Also, how do the colors hold up to chipping? Would you go for the speedy or the aurelia?:shrugs:
Thx!

I would not call it extremely heavy, but it does have some weight to it. I have never had any problems with chipping colors. I also have the aurelia mm and LOVE it!!! I would say if its between those two, get the aurelia if you can find it. :okay:

one of my fave MC bags...l have a black alma...and wish l had held out for the speedy, as l worry about the bottom.....l think you will be delighted....also l have a older pti....and l have not noticed any colour chipping, and l use it :smile:

It does get a little heavy, but not overly so. I do notice a difference between a regular monogram speedy and that one in terms of weight. Gorgeous bag! I have the white and adore it. :smile:

I have the white MC speedy. Totally love it! (My 2 year old niece runs up to hug it whenever I carry it. She's already learning about LV at an early age!) It'll get heavy if you forget the weight of the things you're packing into it & continue to fill it because of it's large size. If you're familiar with the Chanel XL vintage jumbo (weight is about 2 lbs 10 oz), this one is a little heavier but definitely worth the weight because it's gorgeous!

You might notice that it sags on the bottom if you carry too much. To fix the problem, you should get the base shaper (under $20 on eBay). I haven't had any problems with the colors fading on the bag, but that may be because I'm really anal with my bags. Per my SA, the colors will eventually fade (but that's many years from now) & you can always bring it back into LV to have it re-done. No worries. Personally, I like the black MC speedy better than the aurelia. But you should try both on at the store & choose the one that you love. If you're still undecided, you can post modeling pics on here & I'm sure you'll get a lot of opinions from other tPers.

I have the Black MC Speedy and a White MC Alma. They are both holding up really well. The Speedy is not that heavy. I think my Damier Griet is much heavier. I suggest the Speedy, it's prettier than the Aurelia.