Black multicolor key holder or damier mini pochette? Please help

luvbags29

O.G.
Feb 23, 2012
Hello ladies,

I need your help! I plan on purchasing either the black multicolor key holder with grenade interior or the mini pochette in damier ebene. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I cannot decide between the two. I'm posting pics to show the two. (These are borrowed photos not mine.)

e9d383970d85e7b1f7b4b203ea569f41_zpsc63c33c9.jpg

1d7202e4c156e1d7392a9669781a01c0_zpse0d63d73.jpg

It depends on how much stuff your needing to carry For ex: keys, money, 4-5 cards= mc cles as opposed to all these items plus lip gloss! tissue, hand sanitizer! phone = mini pochette.

I'm bias because I have the multicolor cles! I've never been too much of a fan of the pochette but I'm waiting for a limited edition that I really love. I'd get the cles again since multicolor seems to be in shorter supply

Hello ladies,

I need your help! I plan on purchasing either the black multicolor key holder with grenade interior or the mini pochette in damier ebene. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I cannot decide between the two. I'm posting pics to show the two. (These are borrowed photos not mine.)
Mini pochette all the way!! I LVoe mine. It holds more and it's cheaper. I've seen the chain break on the key holder, plus the print will rub off.

I have both and love them! Get the MC Cles first because it's supposed to be discontinued by the end of the year. The mini pochette is one of my favorites but I do use my cles everyday and can't imagine not having it now.

Is it being discontinued? I love the inside pink color. Just a little hesitant because I don't want the print to rub off. Has anyone had this happen?

That's what the rumor is...who knows?! I haven't had any problems so far. Eventually it may but it's not as delicate as some think. I have used mine everyday for a few months...I keep my car fob on the ring and my D.L. and a little cash inside. In the pocket I keep my CC and a few membership cards. It is so convenient, I barely use my wallet! It's easy to just take out of my bag if I am just running in somewhere.

That's what the rumor is...who knows?! I haven't had any problems so far. Eventually it may but it's not as delicate as some think. I have used mine everyday for a few months...I keep my car fob on the ring and my D.L. and a little cash inside. In the pocket I keep my CC and a few membership cards. It is so convenient, I barely use my wallet! It's easy to just take out of my bag if I am just running in somewhere.

Thanks... Glad to know its durable! I thought it would be a good size for my pochette accessories ( orig size) to store some cards, cash and my keys. I just love the hot pink interior. Is it as bright??

I love my mini pochette. Never expected that but I found so many ways of using and loving her, that I reach for her the most. Keypouch, purse, clutch, wristlet, crossbody, used in other bags, running errands, use at work, to dinners out, to gatherings, to theater ... She works dressed up and dressed down, dont know how, never believed it before owing her, but it is true!

Thanks... Glad to know its durable! I thought it would be a good size for my pochette accessories ( orig size) to store some cards, cash and my keys. I just love the hot pink interior. Is it as bright??

Yes, it's very pretty! It is perfect in smaller bags...I use it in my Eva and Pochette all of the time.

I have MC cles and mini pochette… my cles has never left its dust bag (I find it useless) but love the mini pochette. I use it for cosmetics case, evening bag, wallet inside a bigger bag such a handy piece of LV.