Black mrggh vs Black rggh

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Just got my black mrggh city. Definitely love the old giant wayyy better, but I am not against the mini giant. Wish they offered both though. mrggh doesn't feel like giant hw, it feels like a rose gold regular hw city. The price is too insane to justify a bunch of mrggh/sgh bags.. $1895 :wtf:

But I do love my black mini rggh city... (pics w/ my black rggh velo)
a88e568d.jpg

4d621c17.jpg

7edc2839.jpg

ab173e6f.jpg

Just got my black mrggh city. Definitely love the old giant wayyy better, but I am not against the mini giant. Wish they offered both though. mrggh doesn't feel like giant hw, it feels like a rose gold regular hw city. The price is too insane to justify a bunch of mrggh/sgh bags.. $1895 :wtf:

But I do love my black mini rggh city... (pics w/ my black rggh velo)
a88e568d.jpg

4d621c17.jpg

7edc2839.jpg

ab173e6f.jpg

Congrats on your new bag, I do too prefer GH as well. Did you get this from Bal NY? Do you know if they still have GH bags left?

Both of your bags are beautiful. The leather on your Velo looks awesome! I agree with Maxxout...LOVE the mini ghw. BUT, I agree with you too. Bal should offer the different types of hardware b/c different sizes are more flattering on different style/size bags.

I am a diehard RH lover b/c the original ghw is too big and heavy and is too blingy for my style. The only ghw bags I have are clutches b/c there isn't as much metal.

The mghw has JUST enough flash to not feel overwhelming on me and it probably weighs the same as RH. However, the $1900 pricetag for a City is a complete turnoff to me....just can't do it.

If Bal were super smart, they would have someone reading the posts on the Bal Forum to really get an understanding of what their market wants.

Holy sh$t, C! The leather on your velo is amaze!! I do like the mRGGH, but I agree that due to the increase I would only get one or so. It looks like your city will break own nicely. Congrats!

The leather on both bags are gorgeous and congrats on the new city.

Im still very much on the fence with the mrggh on the larger bags.

I think they are adorable on the wallets, coin purses, towns and firsts, but thats cos they look proportionate with the size of the item. But im yet to see one IRL.

It's a beautiful bag with great leather but I agree with you that the price point is a dealbreaker for the new mrggh.

Do the zippers have the bunny ears? I like the cleaner look of the zipper ends tucked inside if that's what you did. The bunny ears look edgy on the regular GH bags but I don't think they fit the mgh style.

Congrats on your new bag!!! She's absolutley lovely. I actually like the mGH cause it is lighter and I dont think it looks bad but I also think it isn't worth it's price tag. I does look very similar to RH so I know if I would pay the extra $350 for the mGH. I'll have to really, really,really want the combo and think long and hard before shelling out the $$$.

Congrats on your new bag! The leather looks nice. Though I think mGH looks nice on City, I really can't justify the high price. And TBH, mRGGH does look a lot like RH to me, just without the tassels. I don't understand why they think it's worth that much more than RH city.:Push:

Congrats on your new mrggh Black City. The leather looks fabulous. Both the mini and the giant hardware look good IMO, but the bag is so much lighter and comfortable to wear with the mini hardware. Enjoy yours.:smile:

Congrats! Love ur new black mRGH city, very beautiful leather. Only if the price didn't increase, will be more willing to buy it. But I reckon if I see anymore reveals of the new mGH I will give in and just buy one.