Black Mono - Say What??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was in LV yesterday picking up an order. My SA and I were talking about new things that were coming and he said he was looking forward to the black monogram. I said "oh wow, you don't have the black canvas with blue LVs yet?" He said oh no- I don't mean that - there is a new black mono coming. It is sort of a charcoal background with black LVs on it. He showed me a pic from his phone.

Has anyone seen this or heard anything on it?

Thanks!

2. Ooh! Interesting!

3. Omggg hoping someone has more info!

4. sounds very masculine

5. ^^^ it seems like something more suited to the men's line. Maybe they're expanding the men's line more?

6. I just emailed to ask more info - he says it is a Men's line.... releasing in May. Think Damier Graphite colors, but with LV Mono print. See attached pic!! He said they will produce some pocket organizers, keepalls and totes.

Attached Files:

7. It's in the men line as far as I know: Monogram Eclipse (Grey and Black Mono Canvas) to be released July 15. There are several threads about this new line with pictures.

8. I saw this in another thread and I was bummed it was a men's line, which means no speedies and etc. :cry: It would be so cool on a speedy!

9. Oh no!

10. Charcoalll.....wish LV will produce more this colour in women line. Tired of pink ....

11. Me too!

12. I know!

I have a coach bag that satisfied my craving for a speedy b, but I would be back in a hot second if LV would put out a graphite or monogram eclipse in a 25 or 30!

Can't wait to see what's being offered in SLGs.

13. Can't wait to see everything coming in this print️

14. I can't wait to see the tote. I love this.

15. Here is a picture of the Monogram Eclipse Tote:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458735475.224559.jpg