Black MK watch - opinions needed

LLove

Jan 3, 2010
van city
I adore MK watches and I already have a gold tone one, didn't want a silver one so I think I'm going to purchase this black one. I wanted to know what your opinions are on this watch. Do you think it's just a trend and black watches won't be around for long.. or is it more of a timeless watch? Also, do you think it's more of a casual watch, or one that I can wear when I'm dressed up, or on a night out (sexy and classy as well?)
TIA!

Mar 2, 2006
Canada
I love :heart: MK watches as well (I have the gold, silver & oversized rose gold). I think this is a cool watch and I've tried it on but don't think it suits me personally. In my opinion, it seems more "sporty" than MK's gold watches but I think it could still be versatile and you could definitely dress it up or down, depending on your outfit and the other jewelry you're wearing.

gina1023

Buried in a bag...
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Texas
I have this! I'd put it in the more sporty category definitely. While the shape/style is classic, the black makes it more casual. I've tried to wear mine when more dressed and invariably take it off for another watch as it just looks out of place.