Black MJ Stams - IN STOCK!

Jan 10, 2006
I just got a call from MJ in Las Vegas. They just got a new shipment of black Stams in today! So if you wanted one--give them a ring. Their number is 702.369.3102. Ask for Kay--she's very nice and helpful!

I called the Boston MJ and just got my stam today. Truly a BEAUTIFUL Bag. I like that it's more structured than last season's. This is the kind of bag that will last for years!
Let me know what you guys think of your Stam!

I agree I like that it is a more structured version. I was told its because they used a goat skin unstead of the lambskin. I think it looks so much like vintage that you could have it for years to come and it will continue to look like a fantastic vintage piece.

mselika said:
I like that it's more structured than last season's.

Me too, I'm one of the few who likes the new ones better. Plus, I love the beige suede interior with the black (definitely the minority on that opinion, I'm sure) and the shiny hardware. I think the hardware on the fall bags (which I have!) is ugly.

Daisy said:
Me too, I'm one of the few who likes the new ones better. Plus, I love the beige suede interior with the black (definitely the minority on that opinion, I'm sure) and the shiny hardware. I think the hardware on the fall bags (which I have!) is ugly.

The 06 fall stams have canvas lining, not the beige suede..

^
Actually, you're both right! The Spring 2006 Blacks have the cream/ivory suede lining and the Pre-Fall and Fall 2006 have and will have the cream/ivory canvas.

Mine has the suede and although it will probably be a royal pain to keep clean, I love the feel and look of it. My Putty has the blue suede too and my Cola has the ivory canvas and I don't find any real difference in weight between them.

Style, oh, that's a bummer. I was told that the canvas is supposed to be lighter than the suede but I guess I can't see it making that much of a difference.

Might you have pics of your Cola?

Do you know what the Bronze/Cashew/Cream color bags are considered? Fall 06?

Daisy said:
Style, oh, that's a bummer. I was told that the canvas is supposed to be lighter than the suede but I guess I can't see it making that much of a difference.

Might you have pics of your Cola?

Do you know what the Bronze/Cashew/Cream color bags are considered? Fall 06?

I posted a pic of my Cola over on TFS in the Stam thread. I just tried to post it here, but it seems that I'll have to re-size it first.

The "Cream" I was told is just a new shipment of the Ivory, so that's Spring 06. (not the Chalk - that one's patent). The Bronze and Camel are supposedly Pre-Fall 06.

I wrote you another note in your Pewter/Bronze thread about the Camel/Cashew.........

Daisy said:
Okay, got it, thanks! I will look over at TFS. Between you and me, I don't post over there anymore as the mods really pissed me off on one of the threads. As usual, I digress.... =|

I already tried to re-size it and it doesn't seem to want to today:smile: And I don't know why, since I already re-sized it to post it over there!

Daisy said:
Yeah, the size limit is smaller over here but thanks for trying! I'll look over there... do you know which page?

I just found it - it's on page 150 - it was the Cola and Putty together (before Black had joined the happy family.......). But here's what's funny: you already saw it - you posted right under the pic!

Too many pictures of too many bags wrecks havoc with the memory........