Black MJ Stams - IN STOCK!

:lol:

I knew I had seen the color at least once but I didn't realize it was your pic! Wouldn't you know it, TFS seems to be down at the moment so I can't check it out. Did I say that I was surprised at how similar it is to Taupe? lol, I think I remember.

edit: Okay, I saw it. :love: your bags!! I had the Bowler ordered in Cola but cancelled my order. It's gorgeous though and would probably have worked much better for me than Taupe.

What color is your third bag again? Black?

Daisy said:
:lol:

I knew I had seen the color at least once but I didn't realize it was your pic! Wouldn't you know it, TFS seems to be down at the moment so I can't check it out. Did I say that I was surprised at how similar it is to Taupe? lol, I think I remember.

edit: Okay, I saw it. :love: your bags!! I had the Bowler ordered in Cola but cancelled my order. It's gorgeous though and would probably have worked much better for me than Taupe.

What color is your third bag again? Black?

Yep - my third one is Black.

And I was surprised how close Cola was to Taupe too. I compared them side by side. Obviously, except for the patent, it gives almost the same effect.