Black Mini Luggage : smooth or grany

crystal3180

Mar 29, 2009
Hello
Please could you help me ?
What do you advise me for the black mini luggage : smooth or grany leather ?
The smooth is it really delicated (scratches) ?

Thank you very much for your help !!!

I'm having the same issue. I'm going to try to stop by the store to see the new grainy leather before I make up my mind. A lot of ladies are saying its a little dull and too matted.

I have a smooth black and I don't feel that it scratches really easily. I don't baby my bags either. I've worn mine for a month straight and it's been great! Not sure about the new grainy leather though because I haven't seen it yet, but I like both, so I would be happy with either one. :smile:

I love grainy, but smooth does hold up a bit better. If you use the mini luggage as an everyday bag the smooth leather does eventually slouch a lot too. I saw a woman carrying it on the streets and was so shocked at how slouchy it became.

Another vote for smooth because it is more structured. The pebbled will slouch over time. Also smooth can be dressed up or down.

Light surface scratches can be removed fairly easily if you apply the Cadillac boot & shoe care.

I just recently got a mini in the new grainy leather and I loooooveee it! It's lighter and a bit stiffer than the old pebbled leather & I love the fact that they decided to put feet on the grainy leather mini's now too.

I'm a low maintenance gal & hate bags I have to "baby"...so the grainy leather was a total no brainer for me.