Black metallic luxury flap?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious if there are any of these around anymore? I had the luxe bowler but it didn't work out and I've been eyeing the luxury flap. I'm sure I'm too late but figured I'd ask!

2. As of this past weekend, there was one available at Saks NYC's Chanel. It was the black Lux Flap with a shine to it -- definitely not deerskin (which I've been looking for to no avail)....also not calfskin...so I'm pretty sure that's the black metallic goatskin Lux Flap. The one I saw was on display; I'm not sure how many they have in the back. You can call and ask for Alexandra.

3. Good luck Twinklette!
    I've been carrying mine all week and I love, love, love it!!!

4. Swanky you are the reason I must have this purse LOL! Every time I see it on you it looks awesome.

Thanks Foxy!!!

5. foxy I missed your post and will try to contact Alexandra! Anyone else seen a metallic black luxe flap around in case this one is gone? Thank you!