*Black Medium Mitzy Hobo - a confession and pics*

:ty: all for your very kind comments :urock: !!! This little beauty ( the bag that is, not myself :rolleyes:) is getting her first outing to the theatre tonight. She is currently drying off from her Collonil shower in the garden being watched over by four guinea pigs, a hen, two tortoises and a cat. Well you need a high level of security when there's a new Mulberry on the premises :biggrin:.

Lovely bag tagullah- I tried one of these on the the Bond street store a few weeks ago and was quite smitten. It's the only bag in the new collection to turn my head. Congratulations and enjoy!!!!

OOh it looks lovely, Mitzy is really really growing on me!

Will you keep the lovely black mabel hobo too?

Hmmm HH, I'm afraid lovely as she is Mabel Hobo may be one of the candidates for re-homing. I'm thinking that I don't really need two black Hobo bags and I do find the Mitzy much easier to get in and out (especially in a hurry which I seem to be in frequently). I think the MH and one of my Chloes are hanging in the balance but parting with either would be such sweet sorrow ( to quote the Bard !).

:ty: KLP,HH and FV - much appreciated !
FV - I'm with you there, the Mitzy Medium Hobo is the only Mulberry in the latest collection that really caught my eye. Like the look of some of the others (Daria for instance) but IRL, the MMH was the only one I had a burning desire to purchase :P.

Congrats, Tagullah - I totally understand that you needed the black MMH as well ;) she is gorgeous, isn't she?

She is rather gorgeous and the leather on her half-sister ( the RN version) just gets more delicious with every day of use. I'm looking forward to the same process happening on the black one.

It makes me very happy to know that my urge to purchase a second one of these bags is understandable. Thank goodness for you Kriscat & our fellow Mulberry sisters :biggrin: !