Black MC Aurelia GM or Black Suhali Lockit?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So, I only have a few days to decide if I want to beat the price hike.

My first thought is Balck Suhali Lockit PM or MM, but as we are often want to do, I am second guessing myself and considering a Black MC Aurelia GM.

I have no black MC bags, only platform slides and wrapidy. And I am really loving my white Aurelia GM right now. It is the perfect tote/shoulder size for me...I have had it for awhile, but only started using it a week ago...doh! :Push:
Now even if sunny CA:beach: , it's just about time to store the white MC for awhile, so thinking the black MC.

What do you think?

I know the aurelia doesn't have a lot of fans, I think that's why I had second thoughts and didn't use the white one for the longest time... but now that I started using it, I do love it...it is the perfect size for me...fits everything...tote style..just yum!

I say Aurelia GM. The Suhali Lockits look plain to me. Any other Suhali bag would be better than the Aurelia, but not the Lockit. IMO.

LOL, the lockit is the first suhali I absolutly love!

thats a tough choice as both are great bags and you cant go wrong with either. since you already have an aurelia, i would freshen up with something new.

i never really liked the lockit until i saw this picture in the Saks catalog. it really changed my mind about it :wtf:

attachment.php

Attachments

• lockit.jpg
    lockit.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 461
They are both so different, it's kind of hard to choose. I personally prefer the Suhali. I think it is so chic and timeless. Yet the MC does make a statement. Tough decision. Try both of them on.:yes: