Black Matinee w/Pewter Trim

calibaggal

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
O.K. ladies I have done it to myself again. I did not get the bag I when I should have. Could someone please point me in the direction of a Black Matinee w/pewter trim? Of course, with a code. I did not get it when it was the bag of the week on Delcina. I thought I would be fine with my Espresso MAB and my Glazed Almond Matinee. But it is not the case. I try to stay away from bags that are the style. But I guess I am hooked on the Matinee (TIA)

Hi I think theres one on ebay right now thats starting at $395 with a BIN of $425 (its midnight and pewter, but I don't know if thats the same thing?? RM bags come in so many different types of black!!). The seller, l.a.samplesale, is excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT. I got two RMs from her within the week. I think it was the fastest shipping ever. I hope that helps ;) (and sorry if its the wrong color black)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-REBECCA-MIN...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes GUNG, I am planning on getting more MA. I love, love, love the bag. The size is perfect for me. Thanks for telling me about the one on ebay. Just like Contessa said I am loving the Wine. I think that I might build a collection.

Ok Contessa, as per our PM earlier, I take it back! I love the Matinee in black with the black suede and with the Pewter flaps! The pewter looks so iridescent and pearly in the most beautiful way!