Black Marwari

S

schleifstein

Last Friday, I tried on a black marwari GM. I never knew that black was available! Like other marwaris, it has an ebene shoulder strap and buckle. I wish I had taken a picture. I'm not sure how I feel about the combination of black clemence (positively lush in such a big, floppy bag) with the brown trim. Any thoughts?

Graciella

Jul 16, 2006
somewhere
Well I actually love black and brown! I tote my Mulberry Mitzy (black with brown shoulder strap) around quite a bit - it goes with just about any colour.

S

schleifstein

Well I actually love black and brown! I tote my Mulberry Mitzy (black with brown shoulder strap) around quite a bit - it goes with just about any colour.
Thanks for your thoughts. Anyone else? I never wear brown or warm colors at all; is that important?

sydspy

Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
Yeah..........robee's Cafe Miss M is soooooooo gooooooooorgy, ..........

I have also tried on the Black M, but I do not like it as it is tooooooooooooo dark , IMHO ........... I own one in Etoupe GM and one in Natural Toile......... Now, I am thinking of one in Parchment...........

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Near an orange box
Yeah..........robee's Cafe Miss M is soooooooo gooooooooorgy, ..........

I have also tried on the Black M, but I do not like it as it is tooooooooooooo dark , IMHO ........... I own one in Etoupe GM and one in Natural Toile......... Now, I am thinking of one in Parchment...........
I have a marwari in Parchemin and I love it, especially with the contrast strap, it looks fab IMO!

Last edited:

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
yes, the new spring color for marwari are GORGEOUS! Parchemin is yummy! So is the new Bougainvillier!

but black and brown are gorgeous together imo. however, i feel that for such a casual bag, it lends itself to happier colors! Otherwise, cafe or bleu abysse are both TDF!