Black Marwari

S

schleifstein

Last Friday, I tried on a black marwari GM. I never knew that black was available! Like other marwaris, it has an ebene shoulder strap and buckle. I wish I had taken a picture. I'm not sure how I feel about the combination of black clemence (positively lush in such a big, floppy bag) with the brown trim. Any thoughts?

Yeah..........robee's Cafe Miss M is soooooooo gooooooooorgy, ..........

I have also tried on the Black M, but I do not like it as it is tooooooooooooo dark , IMHO ........... I own one in Etoupe GM and one in Natural Toile......... Now, I am thinking of one in Parchment...........

Yeah..........robee's Cafe Miss M is soooooooo gooooooooorgy, ..........

I have also tried on the Black M, but I do not like it as it is tooooooooooooo dark , IMHO ........... I own one in Etoupe GM and one in Natural Toile......... Now, I am thinking of one in Parchment...........

I have a marwari in Parchemin and I love it, especially with the contrast strap, it looks fab IMO!

Last edited:
yes, the new spring color for marwari are GORGEOUS! Parchemin is yummy! So is the new Bougainvillier!

but black and brown are gorgeous together imo. however, i feel that for such a casual bag, it lends itself to happier colors! Otherwise, cafe or bleu abysse are both TDF!