Black MAM Question

lvn19644

Dec 4, 2006
Hi,

I am wondering what kind of leather the Black MAM has (is it soft?) I have been looking for another MAM but they are so hard to find. Found a black one but was wondering about the leather.
TIA

Yes AMJ I noticed that there was one available at Rok + Lola and the toutie code works for 20% off but I am undecided thinking that I will find a MAM in a colour that I am in love with :smile:

If you are not in love with black, I would wait for the fall colors. There were some gorgeous colors in the preview. Stores may be selling out of current season colors, but more MAMs will always be made. Also at the Owl's Lab trunk show on April 19th, RM is supposed to unveil some new colors/styles.

I think the older black is called "midnight". You might want to search threads for that.

Um...night is current season black. Noir is most likely going to be Fall 08 black. So Midnight would not be newer. I'm pretty sure that other threads have said midnight was the older black name.

Haha, we were typing at the same time.

Yes AMJ I noticed that there was one available at Rok + Lola and the toutie code works for 20% off but I am undecided thinking that I will find a MAM in a colour that I am in love with :smile:

Hi! That's where I purchased my Black MAM at! I called yesterday to hold a black MAM for my Mom! It's for her birthday:smile: I'm so excited, because she's really going to love it:smile: