Black MAC, MAM, BBW MAB

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a black MAC w/ gold hw from LB and BBW MAB w/ purple zipper!
    I was worried that the gold hw on the black mac would be too yellow which I don't like at all. When i first open the package, I was like scared, but once I looked at the hw, I was relieved! It wasn't the same yellowish gold hw I hated, it's more yellow than the light gold siggy hw but it's not as yellow as the other kinda of goldie gold hw! And I like this one. I think this is an older model, cuz it has b&W floral lining, rounded feet, and bright royal blue zipper. My black cat MAC has a deeper/darker royal blue zipper. Also it is made in usa. I could be wrong, but I really don't care. LOL I just love this bag!
    s
    I added pics for you to compare. I actually like this gold hw better than the pale gold siggy hw now.

BBW MAB, this is my first MAB and the size is actually big! yeah, it's big but I think it's so functional! I would probably use this more often cuz i think it's very casual! And it's very chic! OOOH, I just love it.
    The purple zipper is very subtle, I wish it was a little bit more popping. I thought they used the same zipper on purple haze?? I have a purple haze mamm but they are not the same zippers. I would love this more w/ purple haze zipper. I would probably replace the zipper w/ blue or fuschia after a while. I like the purple and I will enjoy it for now.

Black MAC w/ gold polished hw from LB (2010); w/ black and white floral lining.
    Black MAM w/ light gold siggy hw from bloomies (2007? 2008?)
    BBW MAB w/ silver hw from SO (got this at bonanzle)

Attached Files:

2. Some more pics.

3. forgot to attach more pics

Attached Files:

4. Love the BBW MAB!! Gorgeous!

5. Love them all..congrats!:yahoo:
    I have the MAM with purple zipper and I'm lovin' the zipper.. really like that its subtle...its my fav bag!

6. *~*Your bags are gorgeous!!! Like klj I'm loving the purple zipper...it adds a nice pop of color!!*~*

7. Ooooooo! Darnit, I want a MAC like that sooooo bad! Congratulations! Your bags are stunning.

8. You scored! What great purchases, I love the purple zipper on your MAB! Your MAC is beautiful...does LB have any more?

9. Thanks, girls! I am loving my bags as reading your comments! :biggrin:

besabonita, LB doesn't have theses any more. They used to have two diff. black MACs; black MAC (mine) and ebony MAC (pre-order). But they are both gone within a couple days. :sad:

There is one black MAC w/ light gold hw on ebay now if you don't mind ebay. Hope you find yours too!

10. I am so jealous of your BBW MAB with purple zipper! That is the one bag that is left on my wishlist.

Its gorgeous, congrats!

11. Gorgeous!! All of these are gorgeous but the BBW MAM is my personal favorite.

12. The more I look at it, the more I love it! I am going on a trip to west coast in spring and I think I am gonna take my BBW MAB and one of MACs! :yahoo::yahoo:

13. They are beautiful! I was wondering about that gold hardware too - I don't like the really yellow or brass hardware but yours looks really nice. I'm glad you're happy with it! :biggrin:

14. These bags are beautiful! Congrats cmonna and I'm glad that you ended up liking the hardware on your MAC. I was wondering the same thing and I think yours ended up looking nice. :biggrin:

15. Total score! 2 awesome bags... Love the MAC, you can never go wrong with a Black MAC. It's timeless... And as for the MAB, there are no words.... Just GORGEOUS! Congrats!