Black leather transfer inside new Stewardess bag

Jan 26, 2011
I just got a new Coach Classic leather Stewardess bag in black. It is an amazing bag and perfect in size for me. I love it sooooooo much! My only problem is that I took it out for the first time last week to do Xmas shopping and realized my hand looked dis-colored like it was dirty. Turns out the inside bag leather was transferring black onto my hand each time I got out my wallet. I immediately took out my LV cosmetic case when I realized this. Thankfully no black got on the vachefta ends. My walllet is also black so that was fine but I could see some light black color on the edge of my pocket notebook.

I am a little scared now to use this bag. How can I get rid of the black transfer inside? Can I use a moist towel? Any tips would be great!

I just got a new Coach Classic leather Stewardess bag in black. It is an amazing bag and perfect in size for me. I love it sooooooo much! My only problem is that I took it out for the first time last week to do Xmas shopping and realized my hand looked dis-colored like it was dirty. Turns out the inside bag leather was transferring black onto my hand each time I got out my wallet. I immediately took out my LV cosmetic case when I realized this. Thankfully no black got on the vachefta ends. My walllet is also black so that was fine but I could see some light black color on the edge of my pocket notebook.

I am a little scared now to use this bag. How can I get rid of the black transfer inside? Can I use a moist towel? Any tips would be great!

You may want to take it to your local boutique to get suggestion. It's too bad that happened to you on the first outing.

That's odd. The outside is okay. No transferring? I'd take it back where ya got it & try another one. And I'm sure they can suggest something if they're all that way.
G/L w/ it :smile: