• Keep Sabrina

• Keep Sophia

• Exchange Sophia for different color

• Keep both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I own both Black leather Sophia (brass hw) or Sabrina (silver hw) but they seem like the same style. I am undecided if I should keep them both or not.

picture.php

Tough call. I say keep Sabrina because you won't get another chance at having one. Sophia can be exchanged for another color. And as much as I say I don't care about the hardware, I DO like black better with silver toned hardware. And it's got three hangtags.

Tough call. I say keep Sabrina because you won't get another chance at having one. Sophia can be exchanged for another color. And as much as I say I don't care about the hardware, I DO like black better with silver toned hardware. And it's got three hangtags.

THIS! LOVE the little "hangtag waterfall" on my Sabrina. IMO, that's the biggest lacking of the Ashley in comparison to the Sabrina.

I think the "chunky" satchel shape of the Sabrina vs. the more "slimline" satchel appearance of the sophia is more classic and as weird as it sounds to say this, the chunky is more sophisticated. To me, anyway. :P

Plus, I like silver better than gold with black anyway. :yahoo:

I think keep Sabrina! And I only keep one bag of each color (just my personal preference) so I'd exchange Sophia for a different color. I love black with silver hardware.

Thanks all for your feedback!!!

I am keeping Sabrina because of silver hardware and the shoulder straps are very comfortable. Like you all said, it's a classic bag.

I am thinking about exchanging black leather Sophia for purple leather or just keep black. It's good to have more than one classic black leather bag.

:smile:

I would hold onto the Sophia until after the new floorset is put out next week. Or the website is updated. If you exchange now, you might regret it. LOL!

I say kudos to you for keeping the Sabrina...I think I have fallen back in love with mine. :love:

keep the SABRINA!! as many people mentioned you can change the color of the sophia and its harder to come by a great sabrina bag right now...and IMO i love how the sabrina bag has those buttons on the bottom to hold your strap. get the sophia in another color and KEEP THE SABRINA! :]