Black Leather LV Mizi Purse

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so sick that I didn't purchase when they were available a year ago. Does anyone know where I can still find one? I have exhausted my resources to no avail.

Feeling helpless...

2. i think all you can do now is wait for one to materialize on eBay. that's what i have to do for all my discontinued pieces :mad:.

3. Let-Trade just had one. It went for $2,699.99 and I think another tPFer bought it.

4. Your best bet would be eBay. :sad:

5. Ya, Let-Trade had one a few days ago but he might have more later. Just keep watching on eBay.

6. I have the vienna klara in aubergine and wished I had also purchased the vienna Mizi (I HAD it in my hands:crybaby:). This was a stunning range:love:

7. What does this look like? As I was told when I ordered a Le Catalogue (put on waiting list), the SA told me that this purse was still in the cataloge, but it's discontinued.

8. :smile:

vienna.jpg
  9. I love it!!! The Mizi :heart: ooh

10. Stunning bag! :heart:

11. Irene, what a gorgeous bag :love:.

12. its a gorgeous bag.. so classy

13. Thank you, ladies! That's one of the bags that I'll never part with for sure!:yes:

14. That's gorgeous Irene:smile:

15. nice, very niiiiiice.... makes the stam hide its head...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice