Black lamb Boy OLD MEDIUM vs SMALL???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Hi guys,

I need your advice:
    I'm trying to decide between the small and old medium size for a black lambskin Boy with aged gold hardware.

Recommendations?? Which size do you think looks best?

Here's my Chanel collection, at the moment - I love small bags, so don't let my collection sway you too much - I just wanted to give you an idea of what I've got:

Blue Stingray Boy small with rhw
    Black Classic Flap m/l caviar with shw
    Beige Classic Flap m/l caviar with ghw
    Black Classic Flap maxi caviar with ghw
    Black Reissue 226 distressed calf with rhw
    Dark Red Clutch with Chain caviar with shw
    Black Turnlock Clutch lambskin with rhw
    Black Classic WOC caviar with ghw
    Red Classic WOC lambskin with shw
    Blue Boy WOC lambskin with ghw

I also have a vintage black lamb Mini, but that doesn't count coz I'm selling it.

The picture below shows the small vs the old medium, though I'm set on black lambskin with aged gold hardware in either size.

Thanks everyone!!

Attached Files:

2. I'll chime in and say I like the old medium better than the small.

3. I really like the small boy. It has the edge of the boy, and the cuteness of a small bag.

4. I have 3 small boys and 2 old medium and I love both sizes, but if I had to choose one I would go with small. If your essentials can fit into a small I would go with small. It all depends on how you plan on wearing it too. I found that the small size is the most comfortable for me.

5. I would go with the old medium. To me, the boy is not elegant, its more edgy and fun. I typically use smaller bags for evening, so I prefer the old medium size in the Boy.

6. Old medium- looks more proportionate and more functional, imo.

7. I also agree with those who say old medium, despite the fact that small is really cute :P

8. I like the look of the small but the medium is more practical for the price.

9. Thanks for your replies, everyone!

I ended up going with the old medium. It's still pretty small, and it's really gorgeous. Here's a photo of the boys, along with the rest of the family.❤️

Attached Files:

10. I'd go for a small!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice