black lady braid pics!!

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
thanks, all!!

lily, it's just right on the shoulder when unstuffed (for me, it feels like a b-bag twiggy). if it was filled with stuff, i imagine it would be uncomfortable on the shoulder.

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
Great White North
Look FABULOUS Jen!!! :yes: So glad that you finally have it in your hands!!

Congrats!! I love the intertwining chain and leather of the strap - Sooooo pretty!! :love: and since you like Twiggys... you must be loving this shape too!!

Wow.. that leather looks so buttery soft!! Is it just as soft as the Ultimate Soft?

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
never seen this style of lady braid, what's is called? i love the black. I'm begging my bf for the the flap one in either black or violet for xmas. the handle is great :smile:

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
^^^thank you! i am just petting this bag bc it's so soft.

gymangel, this is just the "lady braid" tote, style # is A33303. the tag just calls it "woman handbag". the lady braid flap is really adorable. it's great in purple!

jessica, is it obvious how much i favor twiggys? :shame:
the handle detailing is what i love the most of this bag and the vintage ligne. the leather is very very soft. i haven't touched an ultimate soft yet, but this bag has buttery leather and is quite smooshy bc of the puffy quilting. :heart:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
OMGoodness! What a gorgeous bag!! I LOVE how impeccably it's wrapped when you first get it!:heart: