Black kid leather VP's or black patent VP's

So the answer is YES! I got the Kid Leather VPS last night, (but my SA processed the order today so I could get the gift cards)! I got both the brown adn the black all because of Zophie! I just loved how she looked so stylin in her track suit and brown VPs.

Caroline

So the answer is YES! I got the Kid Leather VPS last night, (but my SA processed the order today so I could get the gift cards)! I got both the brown adn the black all because of Zophie! I just loved how she looked so stylin in her track suit and brown VPs.

Caroline
Oh the brown woould be devine as well. I don't have a track suit though. Do I need one to have these?:roflmfao: Where did you fund the brown?

Oh the brown woould be devine as well. I don't have a track suit though. Do I need one to have these?:roflmfao: Where did you fund the brown?

Claudia I'm going to enable you some more;)..i saw the brown ones at Saks Bev hills yesterday. Ernest could probably locate them for you:P

They have brown at most saks at the moment. Saks in San Francisco Union Square is where I got mine. I know from watchin her screen that there were some in CA and some in the Houst Galleria.

Caroline