Black J12 is finally mine

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
hi all,

ok, don't if you guys remember, but about so many months ago I got the 38mm white J12 with diamond markers and can't stop thinking about the black one (I know right, you can never be happy) so my husband and I went to NY for a vacation with our toddler and saw this and couldn't take my mind off of it. So I said ok I will get it. This time I got the 33mm plain with no diamonds. I looked at the black with diamond bezel on it and was gorgeous but I'm not quite too sure if it looked too "blingy". What do you guys think, you think I should have taken the bullet and got the diamond bezel one? but I love my J12's

Attachments

• DSC01668.JPG
    DSC01668.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC01669.JPG
    DSC01669.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC01670.JPG
    DSC01670.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC01671.JPG
    DSC01671.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 261
i think for day maybe the black is abit ott with diamond bezel for daytime wear- maybe diamond markers. However, you are lucky enough to own a J12 and it looks great on you, so enjoy!

I bought a J12 GMT. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and have noticed some slight scuffing where the band rubs against a desk or table. I thought the ceramic was supposed to be scratchproof? Has anyone else noticed scuffing on their black J12s?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love black J12 watch and in fact, i'm eyein the diamond markers since i can't afford the diamond bezels. However, i do agree that the black needs some bling. If bezel is not in ur list, then get the diamond markers. Black is not like white, white can leave without the bling look but black has the dark background drop, so it looks even better/outstanding with the diamond markers or diamond bezels:heart: