black j12 38mm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think that the black 38mm j12 will look too masculine? I have the 38mm in white and i think it's fine but the black I'm not too sure about. Any opinions, or anybody have a 38mm pix with and without diamonds so I can see? thanks

2. I think the 38mm size is way too big and too sporty unless that's what you're going for. I like the 33mm's just because it could be used both day and night but that's just my opinion.

As for with or without diamonds, WITH diamonds for sure:smile:

3. nope, i have the 38mm marker.. LOVE it. the 33mm just looks way too dainty on me. i want the 42mm ultra thin j12 now!!!!

4. it totally depends on your bone structure, i have a small wrist so the 33mm is plenty for me. But my BFF has the black 38mm and it looks hawt on her.

5. I have a 33mm and love it. My husband did not like the 38mm on me. At the end of the day it's what you like and what looks hot on you! Good Luck!

6. You should try both on if you can; I was sure I would love the 38 mm but it looked ENORMOUS on me. The 33 mm is much more my style. I have the black one, btw.

7. I have the black and white in 38mm. I like oversize watches in general and have a small wrist.
    If you are afraid of the black being too masculine get it with the diamond markers or better yet the diamond bezel :graucho:

8. I actually like the black better than the white.... at least that's what I decided when I tried them both on...

9. I am in the same boat. I am undedcide about the white and to go for the 33 or the 38. I do think the 33 will be in style forever. The 38 might be out of style in a few years, who knows! I do like big watches. My writst is very tiny and all my bracelets need to be size. I thnk the 38 face would cover my entire wrist though

10. Baby Doll - I hope you're correct that the 33 mm will be in style forever! Since I can't get the 38 in quartz, I'm going for the 33 black.