Black is back

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I enjoy black! Although I always like whatever color is proposed as the "new black" too, like brown. Anyway, I just bought a black prada bag, so I'm glad to see it will be up to date:smile:

2. Yay! My closet will finally be in fashion since almost everything in it is black! :yahoo:

3. I would wear black constantly if I didn´t have three long haired cats :biggrin:

4. I tend to wear a lot of black too so this is all good news!!:smile:

5. I Love Black!

6. I wasn't aware black ever left?.... ;)

7. Black is 100% amazing

I guess i wear at least an item of black everyday. It makes up the majority of my wardrobe!!

8. It never went out for me. I love black.

9. I hear you on that!! In addition to my short haired orange guy, I have two multi-colored long-hair maine coon cats -- no dark colors are really safe around here:P

10. me neither. as evidenced by my ridiculous collection of fitted black Tshirts. :supacool:

11. I love black. I have so many clothes in black mostly shirts/tops but I can still never have enough black.

12. It's not black is back. Black has been always in. It's also the favorite color for all designers from Miucci Prada to Dolce & Gabbana. Designers love to play up with black fabrics.

13. Ditto!!! I'd be sunk without any black in my wardobe.

14. thank goodness! I'll look thinner again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice