Black ink apocalypse in DA Neverfull. Help!

I know this sounds crazy but my mom has gotten ballpoint pen ink off my shirts as a teen with white rice. To be clear it's cooked rice and it's cold. Pat it on the area and overnight I think it absorbs all the color of the ink. It's crazy but it works. With your large stain, it may take a few tries.

I've had luck removing ink with rubbing alcohol. It may fade a dark or bright color a little, like red, but I don't think it would damage a light interior like yours. I'd try it on a q-tip first to be safe.

That's honestly why I do not carry pens in my bags. If I do, I put them inside a cheap accessories bag... I'm so sorry this happened.

I agree and would just have the lining replaced. But you may want to wait and if you decide one day to replace the leather you can do all of it at once! Although it won't be cheap.

That's the really annoying thing - I usually carry pens and pencils in a case or tin but one this one occasion I threw it in the bag and forgot to stow it away.

So please don't anyone else do this even just one time!

I was lucky that the pochette didn't come into contact with the ink. It was just my phone and it's rubbed off.

My plan is to get a quote for lining replacement and if it's too hefty I will buy some nice material and cover it up, sort of pimping the inside. The bag was from New York so I'll get a suitable pattern and every time I open it I'll be reminded of my wonderful trip! [emoji6]

You just want to be careful not to get it too wet as you clean it (with whatever method you choose) in order to avoid the blue sinking through to the canvas. That happened to me with a DA speedy. :sad:

Luckily this has not happened - just some blue on the stitching which is hard to spot. I'm sorry it happened to your Speedy [emoji22].