Black inclusion with multi color stones...

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Wow..I don't remember when the last time I started a thread..

Yesterday when I picked up my Amarante bracelet, my SA told me that Black inclusion is coming back and it's even better because it will have multi color stones like the clear one :yahoo:

If it is true..don't pay a fortune for the older version Black one now..just wait...

I hope it's true because I missed out on Black and refuse to pay outrages price from Ebay..

Or is it old news ??? if it is.. pls forgive me..I've been so out of the loop..

OMG.. that'd be awesome. I really regret not picking up a black inclusion when they were out.. luckily I get a second chance. :graucho:

That would be awesome!!! Funny my sa just saw me with my gm clear inclusion and we started talking about the inclusion peices , I told her I just bought alot of older peices from ebay and she said she was dying to find the black inclusion, if I see one could I tell her.. ect. LOL . I hope your SA is correct.

OMG! this is so weird...I just called 866LV to see if there's any black inclusion bracelet left in the world. Of course, they said it's long gone. But if a new version is coming out, I can't wait!!! I may just end up gettting the Amarante one cuz it's the closest shade to black.