LouisVuitton2007011.jpg

LouisVuitton2007012.jpg

LouisVuitton2007008.jpg

LouisVuitton2007010.jpg

LouisVuitton2007009.jpg

Both Bracelets (transparent and black)

LouisVuitton2007013.jpg

stones are almost diamond, clear , crystal like

Congrats on your new bracelet. Are the crystals diamond/white and an amber/gold?

I just saw the black GM at the store the other day and I think LV is just re-releasing the original black inclusion bracelet that came out about two years ago since the new bracelet also has the white/amber crystals.

I think we all thought that the "new" black bracelets would have colored crystals (perhaps, green or purple) but I don't think that they are being shipped with the colored crystals.

But, your black GM bracelet is very pretty! I have the black PM version from a few years ago and it looks the same as your new black GM bracelet. Congrats again!

Congrats on your new bracelet. Are the crystals diamond/white and an amber/gold?

I just saw the black GM at the store the other day and I think LV is just re-releasing the original black inclusion bracelet that came out about two years ago since the new bracelet also has the white/amber crystals.

I think we all thought that the "new" black bracelets would have colored crystals (perhaps, green or purple) but I don't think that they are being shipped with the colored crystals.

But, your black GM bracelet is very pretty! I have the black PM version from a few years ago and it looks the same as your new black GM bracelet. Congrats again!

CORRECT UNLIKE MY TRANSPARENT BRACELET THE STONES IN THE BLACK ARE "crystals diamond white stones " seems like LV has re-released the old bracelet ....