Black hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I saw a picture of a Kelly with black hardware recently. Is this something you can order or still obtain?

Thanks in advance.

2. I guess, it was the SO BLACK series. I am not sureif its is still possible to order any from Hermes, but you can look at resellers or auction houses. Comes in Matte Nilo, matte gator and box leather.
    There show up once in a while.

3. You can't get B/Ks with black hardware directly from Hermès anymore but there are some accessories this season with black hardware. So Black bags tend to go for a significant premium on the reseller market, but they do show up with some frequency.

4. How typical of me to like the more expensive option! :angel:

Thanks for the update Bedhead and Perlane.

Orangefanatic likes this.
  5. Another option you can consider is Ruthenium hardware, which is dark gray and can be ordered.

Orangefanatic, Mariapia and perlerare like this.
  6. Ruthenium is super classy.

Meta, Mariapia and texasgirliegirl like this.
  7. Oh really
    How to do it?
    I cant get ruthenium and gulliloche for few rounds of so and po

8. Are you ordering in Europe? It was an option for me early last year, I haven't been able to go to my boutique the last few seasons however, maybe it has changed? This was in Paris

9. me neither.

10. Nor me. I ordered in Paris last two springs and only Palladium/Palladium Brossé.

OP, you CAN have hardware PVD-coated yourself, you'll just never be able to service the bag at H again. But I do know someone who did this.

11. I'm not sure about SO BLACK B/K, but last month I got this Limited SO BLACK Constance Long Wallet in Shiny Alligator Mississippi image.jpeg image.jpeg

12. It's really nice special and beautiful

13. Tha
    thank you bagidiotic.

14. North Carolina has a croc wallet with black hardware if you are close and want one heck of a wallet!!!