Black Handbags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which hardware do you prefer with black handbags? Silver hardware or light gold hardware?

2. It might depend on the bag, but by and large, I'd have to say silver. I have to add, I'm a white gold, platinum, silver jewelry person as well, so that probably makes a difference too.

3. I prefer brass or gold or light gold but I will do silver also. I love black bags; especially Coach's black glove tanned, Legacy and Bleecker. They do a very nice black.

4. I am thinking about the new Madison Hobo.

5. Gold. Very classy. But since you specifically asked silver or light gold I say light gold. :smile:

6. Light gold for me.

7. I need both. Silver would be more versatile for me, though.

8. This is my next wish bag and I want silver on it. To me the style of the bag is hip enough that it I think it rocks the silver.

9. As much as I love brass and gold, I think I have to agree with you on this. That black hobo does seem to call out for silver for some reason....

10. I like both. I tend to get more casual bags with silver hardware, and light gold on the ones I consider a bit more dressy, but that's just me.

11. Silver, 100%. I don't do any gold or brass, ever. I have the Hobo in silver/black and it's amazing.

12. Silver

13. I do either in general but only black leather I usually like silver. Let's the bag be a little edgier.

14. I like gold with black. It seems more elegant.

15. And this is why I think it depends on the bag! :biggrin: