BLACK HALO Sample Sale - Los Angeles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black Halo Warehouse Sale

[SIZE=+0]648 Mateo St.
    Los Angeles, California 90012
    [/SIZE]

October 1st, 2010 @ 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
    October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Cash & Credit Card accepted

2. Hi! Do they ever have Black Halo sample sales in NY? Thanks.

3. Ohh! Please report back what you buy and see!!

4. No luck for NYers! They are an LA based company and do not have company-sponsored sample sales in NY.

5. just went... they had a bunch of cute things for $20, dresses starting at $50, and not very much over $100. Lots of jackie O's in prints and colors.

6. Went today it was Black Halo HEAVEN!
    All the dresses I got ended up being"samples" meaning $50 bux only each!
    I saw - lots of Jackie-O, few Jackie O minis, Gwen mini, Kylie sheath, courtney sheath, paris sheath, keyhole ruffle dress, shannon sheath, few Lacy mini..... LOTS OF STUFF!
    I tried on many dresses, most of them are all VERY flattering. sizes were not clearly marked tho so it was a hassel to eyeball sizes and try on. No dressing room it was like girls just stripping down everywhere. Though have to warn you some of there workers were men. So it's not for the shy girls.
    I bought 3 dresses for 160! it was great!

7. Thanks for the report thithi and shihfan! I went today and got the Shannon Sheath in black and the Kimberly mini dress in black!

It was soo worth it!
    Thank you!

8. Very disappointed in their customer service. Arrived 15 minutes before closing due to traffic (my fault,obviously). At 255 she announced they were closing, to which I quickly tried on my items. At 3, the gentleman said "it's 3, we're closed...we'd like to go home too" and turned off the lights. Are you serious?

9. Very disappointed in their customer service. Arrived 15 minutes before closing due to traffic (my fault,obviously). At 255 she announced they were closing, to which I quickly tried on my items. At 3, the gentleman said "it's 3, we're closed...we'd like to go home too" and turned off the lights. Are you serious? Who turns away customers in this economy. I was so annoyed I just left.

10. Wow, that's just out of hand.

11. It was soo worth it!
    Thank you!

12. I'm so jealous! I LOVE Black Halo, especially their Jackie dress. Wish I could make the trip down there:sad: