Black Halo Jackie O dress in Black

Can I ask what the sizing is like for this brand? I've been contemplating a purchase, but not sure if it runs true to size. Thanks!

I found this information for you SuLi:

Black Halo Jackie-O Dress​
As seen on "The View" and on countless other celebrities. The size breakdown is (0-2 /size XS) (2-4/ size Small) (4-6/size Medium) (size 8/size Large) Fabric: 63% polyester, 33% rayon 4% spandex. Actual measurements: (remember this dress is stretchy and these measurements where taken at the fabric's most relaxed state. SIZE XS: bust 32", waist 25.5", hips 34", Length 27" SIZE SMALL: bust 33", waist 26", hips 35", Length 27" SIZE MEDIUM: bust 34", waist 28", hips 36", Length 27" SIZE LARGE: bust 35", waist 29", hips 36.5", Length 27"

I think you can definitely wear it to the office with an ivory cardi or blazer on top. Then get those darn MbyMJ maryjanes in black and ivory and let me live through you lol! I think it'd look FAB.

I LOVE this dress. I would wear it as is to my office and the code there is conservative. I think the dress is very classy. I've been eyeing it for quite a while. I would keep it! I think you'll find lots of ways to wear it. Now I want to get it too!

I found this information for you SuLi:

Black Halo Jackie-O Dress​
As seen on "The View" and on countless other celebrities. The size breakdown is (0-2 /size XS) (2-4/ size Small) (4-6/size Medium) (size 8/size Large) Fabric: 63% polyester, 33% rayon 4% spandex. Actual measurements: (remember this dress is stretchy and these measurements where taken at the fabric's most relaxed state. SIZE XS: bust 32", waist 25.5", hips 34", Length 27" SIZE SMALL: bust 33", waist 26", hips 35", Length 27" SIZE MEDIUM: bust 34", waist 28", hips 36", Length 27" SIZE LARGE: bust 35", waist 29", hips 36.5", Length 27"
Celebs love these dresses (Kelly (Regis and Kelly), Tyra Banks, Teri Hatcher, America Ferrera, Kim Kardhasian, Paris Hilton, name it) and I actually sell them. They run a little small. :smile: If you're really tiny, I say go with an XS but if you're curvier in the hips, I say size up. This particular style is pretty fitted too. :smile: