Black Haley Studded Satchel has arrived! (pic heavy)

dana6189

Jun 4, 2008
My studded Haley arrived today! I love it so much. Perfect size (I was worried about it being too big, I use small bags normally), and very comfortable to hold. I don't think it's too heavy. I tried to include some mirror shots but my lighting was bad. I'm around 5'4, for reference.

I added a cute bronze key that my boyfriend got for me at a flea market (it's been cleaned). I like to collect old keys and this one is apparently 100 yrs old! I think it matches perfectly with this bag and makes it a little more unique to me.

I am going to buy a leather shoulder strap because I'm not sure if I can go without one, sometimes I need my hands free. I clipped one on at home to test it out and it laid just fine.

The bag looks perfect and I'm in love with the leather. And now it's sold out! So happy I made this purchase. I wanted to treat myself for my graduation from college/birthday coming up. My friend bought me the beautiful wallet first for a graduation gift.

P.S. can you spot the kitty in any of these pics ? :catlick:

Attachments

• photo 1 copy.JPG
    photo 1 copy.JPG
    828.7 KB · Views: 409
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    655.3 KB · Views: 406
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    587.2 KB · Views: 404
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    569.3 KB · Views: 404
  • z.JPG
    z.JPG
    384.6 KB · Views: 406
  • z2.JPG
    z2.JPG
    438.3 KB · Views: 403
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 9.36.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 9.36.40 AM.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 397
My studded Haley arrived today! I love it so much. Perfect size (I was worried about it being too big, I use small bags normally), and very comfortable to hold. I don't think it's too heavy. I tried to include some mirror shots but my lighting was bad. I'm around 5'4, for reference.

I added a cute bronze key that my boyfriend got for me at a flea market (it's been cleaned). I like to collect old keys and this one is apparently 100 yrs old! I think it matches perfectly with this bag and makes it a little more unique to me.

I am going to buy a leather shoulder strap because I'm not sure if I can go without one, sometimes I need my hands free. I clipped one on at home to test it out and it laid just fine.

The bag looks perfect and I'm in love with the leather. And now it's sold out! So happy I made this purchase. I wanted to treat myself for my graduation from college/birthday coming up. My friend bought me the beautiful wallet first for a graduation gift.

P.S. can you spot the kitty in any of these pics ? :catlick:
Love your new bag!! That key looks so cool w/ it - love mixing new & old together!